Schools in South Hull 1830-2001
No 1, Stone, 825 Aylmer Road. Now Masonic Temple.
No 2, Simmons, NW corner of Pink and Vanier Roads (old maps show two sites for school, as shown above).
No 3, Brick, SE corner of Pink and Perry Roads.
No 4, Hooper Wright, NW corner of Gamelin and Boul. de la Cité-des-Jeunes.
South Hull School, 86 Crescent Drive.
Back to South Hull Schools 1830-1951